Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT)
Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) is a holistic, integrative and trauma informed approach that channels the science of neuroplasticity, to create fast, effective, lasting change. It combines the most beneficial principles from evidence-based methods including, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy & Neuroscience.
During a session, we uncover the core beliefs that may be creating blocks to an individual’s well-being and/or mental health. We then interrupt these beliefs (via a range of interventions), to create a more relevant, healthy, empowering and, fundamentally, more positive understanding about the self and what is available to the individual.
RTT is an innovative, cutting-edge therapy that enables clients to gain lasting freedom and peace of mind, in as little as one to three sessions, by targeting the root cause of the issue(s).
RTT is endorsed by the General Hypnotherapy Register, Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council, International Council of Psychotherapists, International Association of Complementary Therapists, the International Institute of Complementary Therapies and the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists.
We specialise in supporting children and young people with anxiety and anxiety related issues, through the process of RTT. Previous clients have successfully worked through the following:
- Fears and phobias
- Panic attacks
- Low self-esteem/confidence
- Complex trauma and PTSD
- Grief and loss
- Lack of belonging, feeling ‘different’
- Peer relationships
- Family relationships
- Compulsive behaviour
- Unhelpful habits
- Eating disorders
- Physical ailments and chronic pain
- Lack of purpose and motivation
- Aspirational blocks and goal setting
- Desire to develop a more positive, ‘growth’ mindset
- Exam technique
- Memory issues
…and much more!
The 21-day RTT Programme includes the following:
- Initial 20-minute consultation (remote or telephone)
- Two-hour root cause RTT therapy session (in person or remotely if the client prefers)
- Bespoke transformational recording with the option of background relaxation music – each client is required to listen to their recording consecutively for 21 days
- Brief checkpoint on day 1 (email)
- Checkpoint on day 10 (phone/remote/email)
- Email support and advice throughout process
- 21 day follow up – 20-minute duration where next steps are discussed
Just wanted to say what a pleasure it has been to work with you. I wish there were more people in the world like you, doing the work that you do. You are truly an earth angel & have helped me to change my life for the better- thank you.
Now onto my daughter who had developed a eating disorder, and the clinic we were sent to just was not cutting it. So we arranged for her to be seen by Katie and all I can say is THANK YOU!!! A totally different child afterwards, what I would struggle to get her to do or eat before had disappeared and my girl was back. We have moments. But what teenage daughter doesn't cause her mum some issues. Highly recommend 5 Stars!